Assistant Manager - Finance Planning & Analysis
- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC
- Attractive remuneration package
About our Client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturing companies. It's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven finance professional apply to the role of Assistant Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Support and manage the budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning process for the assigned businesses with input from key business stakeholders and the Senior Manager FP&A.
- Track and monitor actual KPIs and financial performance against budget / forecast and provide insights into opportunities and risks to the business teams in a timely manner.
- Help improve reporting processes and tools (including but not limited to budgeting systems, management reporting systems and other financial reporting interfaces).
- Active involvement in new initiatives or projects as required.
- Able to deal with multiple stakeholders across all management levels.
- Able to identify key business drivers and provide insightful analysis to help the business to grow top line revenues and manage costs.
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Financial Controlling & Consolidation, Prefer candidates from Manufacturing industry.
- Good stakeholder management skills and have worked with APAC region.
- Great analytical skills, people management, and able to work under pressure.
- Good command in English.
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email [Nisha Nair] at (email@example.com). Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)