- Leading Life Insurance
- Accessible via public transport
- Diversify culture and working environment
- Maintain, modify and enhance the Actuarial Modelling in Prophet Professional and Prophet Enterprise for reporting and capital frameworks, including IFRS17, Malaysia RBC and Singapore RBC2.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of the results produced by Actuarial Modelling.
- Comply with internal model governance and validation policies. This includes reviewing procedures to maintain model integrity and appropriate model documentation.
- Explore areas for enhancement to raise the standard of current modelling process. This includes standardising coding structures and improving model efficiency.
- Support User Acceptance Test ("UAT") on IFRS17 related changes, Actuarial Modelling, valuation data and reporting processes.
- Participate in projects related to Actuarial Modelling.
- Degree holder in Actuarial Science and with good progress in Actuarial exams.
- Ideally minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Actuarial positions.
- Experienced with Actuarial Modelling using Prophet Professional.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Reeve at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number #259031. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend