Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 27 February 2023
- SalaryRM6000 - RM9000 per month
- LocationKuala Lumpur
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineBanking & Financial Services
Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Back to jobs Featured
Assistant Manager - (2200030572)
- Handles the daily process of purchase, sell, transfer trades with the appropriate outside custodians
- Prepare and wire transfers for all trade settlements, meeting very strict time deadlines.
- Ensure all Asset Transfer events, are captured, and validated.
- Review and reconcile equities, fixed income and mutual funds are correctly processed and within the timeline.
- Identify all New & pending Asset Transfer cases to ensure timely processing and adhere to agreed TAT and requirements of Custodians, TAs, FHs etc.
- Monitor the Asset Transfer cases and involve in investigation reconciliation discre
- Investigate reconciliation discrepancies on a daily basis ensuring all discrepancies are resolved and cleared at the earliest opportunity
- Escalate all material risk items and manage all query processing from counterparty claim / Market.
- Ensure to reconcile SWIFT, instructions, settlements as received from custodian versus customer positions held at back-office systems
- Candidates should possess a good understanding of Financial Markets with a minimum of 5 to 6 years' experience in Custody environment/wealth management / Security Services operations process.
- Should possess a degree in Accounting/Business management.
- Understanding of the trade lifecycle of the securities trade process.
- Experience within Asset Transfer environment would be an advantage but is not essential for this role as training will be provided.
- Good knowledge in excel is mandatory
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to identify problems and develop solutions.
- Acute attention to detail and understanding of downstream processes
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or by clicking APPLY NOW. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #262008. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend