Assistant Finance Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM75000.00 - RM108000.00 per annum|
- Opportunity for external auditors to step into a booming industry
- Regional working experience
- Competitive remuneration package with great working hours.
Based in Kuala Lumpur
About our client:
Our client is an established well-known conglomerate that is rapidly expanding in Asia Pacific. It's a huge Multi-National organization that promotes a collaborative working culture with excellent internal development opportunities. They are currently seeking someone with finance and accounting background for the role of Assistant Finance Manager
- Oversee and support statutory reporting requirements
- Responsible for monthly closing and account reconciliation.
- Responsible for accurate and timely monthly Financial and Management Reporting.
- Act as the main liaison for internal and external audit.
- Lead monthly reporting, annual budgeting and forecasting cycles.
- Support sales, marketing and other department through financial reasoning and decisions.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance with professional qualification
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience of working experience
- Prior experience in external audit in TOP AUDIT FIRMS is highly preferred and advantageous
- Excellent command in written and spoken English, capable of managing stakeholders
- Outstanding communications skills with the ability to convey financial issues to non-financial management team.
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" . For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710