Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- A leading global bank.
- Investigate production issues, respond based on production incident TRO (target resolution objective) and upkeep FCR (first call resolution)
- Manage and respond to users queries in timely manner and correlate patterns indicative of wider issues or defects
- Timely execute start-of-day, end-of-day and intraday proactive checks for applications
- Perform special events monitoring like ecommerce merchant's sale and regular updates to stakeholders
- Manage incident, task SOPs and conduct regular recertification for continued sanctity and validity
- Analyze and conduct service reviews across application groups adding critical value to shift-left and demand management
- Prior experience AS400 Development or application support.
- Knowledagle in SQL Scripting
- Is able to accept 24x7 rotational shift
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Han at email@example.com, citing reference number AGP260241
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend