Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 19 February 2023
- SalaryRM4500 - RM6500 per month
- LocationPetaling Jaya
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance & Accounting
Principal Consultant, Finance Shared Services
AR & AP Accountant - Accounts Receivable Billing Analyst
- International MNC Environment
- Competitive Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Opportunity to work with multiple countries
About our Client
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple positions - Accounts Receivable (AR) Analyst - Billing Analyst (with experience in billing and payment)
This role is responsible for performing day to day tasks within the Billing and Payable function covering Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Cost Allocation and Reconciliation.
- Processing and generate invoice & credit note to client against client billing requirements (e.g. signed Client Schedule, PO, copies of third-party invoices being recharged etc
- To provide consistent, accurate and timely analysis of Client billing in line with agreed billing cycles and or specific Client billing timetables
- Regular and through review and monitoring of statistic reports, Unbilled, to ensure that all Clients are billed to agreed contractual timelines and processes
- To ensure that all Media Payable invoices and statements are consistently reconciled to a high standard and paid to contractual payment terms within the specific country industry deadlines
- Provide detailed updates on Unbilled Media to the line manager and Opco in line with the agreed timetables
- To manage an allocated Client portfolio ensuring payment to contracted terms
- Resolve all queries and or problems for Clients, copy invoices, proof of delivery, credit notes, and liaise internally to progress any queries that are being handled in any other department or by the Opco
- Providing accounts receivable (AR) systems support to management
- Responsible for the accuarte and timely reporting of Client queries.
- Degree/qualifications in Accounting, Finance or any equivalent is required.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in AR Billing / AP Payment or invoicing is great
- Prior experience in Shared Service Centre (SSC) / International MNC is advantageous
- Able to self-motivate and work well with colleagues
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend