Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Senior Consultant, Shared Services
- Flexible Working Environment
- Fast Career Progression
- Attractive Remuneration Package
A leading Chemical multinational corporation. With a 15 billion USD worldwide market, it is looking to expand its Malaysia shared services center and hire Procure-to-Pay/ Accounts Payable talents. There are junior up to senior positions available across Accounts Payable payment division.
- Direct and oversee Accounts Payable team (up to 3-5 staff)
- Responsible for all activities in the accounts payable function across Invoices, Travel & expenses
- Managing the accounts payable team in the performance of their duties which include but are not limited to: vouchering, disbursement, invoice handling, employee expense reimbursement and automated expense report administration.
- Review and ensure company policies and procedures are appropriate, effective, efficient and being adhered to pertaining to accounts payable
- Lead the team to continuously seek out improvement and establish appropriate controls over accounts payable policy, procedures and processes
- Work with AP Team to develop, train and coach the Accounts Payable team, ensuring that there is a clear succession plan
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with key contacts in End Markets and the PTP stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Finance / Accounting or any professional qualification.
- Relevant AP/ PTP Experience of at least 7 years, with at least 1 years of leadership exposure
- Candidates with professional papers will be prioritised.
- Applicants with working experience of ERP system such as SAP or Oracle will be prioritised.
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Team player and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Specific entities encourage language speakers to apply, e.g. Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese or Thai speakers.
How To Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Jay Yin at Jay.Yin@ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend