- As the Analytics Manager of the Marketplace Analytics team, you will work with stakeholders on a broad range of strategic business questions concerning company performance across Asia Pacific.
- You will work closely with stakeholders to refine problem statements, define the objectives and propose the supporting data points or analytical analysis.
- You will consistently work on company data assets to generate the necessary reports, dashboards and visualisations, in close collaboration with other analytics team members.
- Following this you will complete analysis and data interpretation from the various reports generated. One key element that will distinguish you is the capability to highlight actionable insights to enable informed decision making.
- Beyond technical competencies, it is important that you are able to effectively communicate the findings and insights in an easy to understand manner to stakeholders from various backgrounds. This includes senior leadership teams, strategy team and leaders from operational departments.
At least 5 years' experience working in analysis, strategy or research-related roles.
- Strong familiarity with statistical methods
- Collaborative mindset focussed on end-to-end results
- Experienced in developing and managing strategy or research projects and defining these in terms of specific objectives and desired outcomes
- Ability to motivate and lead internal or external teams to deliver results that exceed expectations
The successful candidate will be competent with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Excel
How to Apply:
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Sandara Phan at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)