Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
- Regional Exposure
- Hybrid work & flexibility
- Career development
- Conduct quality model validations through quantitative and qualitative analyses of new and existing corporate, institutional and commercial IFRS9 and IRB models, including other risk models.
- Conduct research related to modelling methodology and provide subject matter expertise.
- Ensure complete and accurate documentation and timely delivery of model validations and other projects.
- Strong technical and quantitative skills with academic background in Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or Econometrics.
- Intermediate to advance level of SAS, including R and/or Python programming skills.
- Solid experience in financial, economic and/or credit modelling with experience in corporate and institutional PD, LGD and EAD model validation or development; knowledge and experience in economic capital and loan impairments modelling are a plus.
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Rebekah at Rebekah.Kok@ambition.com.my quoting reference number #261431 - Analyst Risk Advisory. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend