AML Scenario Management & Enhancement Statistician
- Multinational Company
- Attractive remuneration
- Market expert offering strong career prospects
Our client is a globally recognized financial institutions. Currently, they are looking for a AML Scenari Management & Enhancement statistician to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
- Ideal candidate must have experience in managing multiple projects within SDE/AML. Focus on developing models, tune threshold to perform model review.
- Ability to conduct reports and to document solutions and to present to stakeholders using statistical vocabulary.
- Developing and maintaining a risk assessment framework for products and services, clients and customers, and other issues.
What you'll need:
- Degree in Economics, Actuarial science or equivalent
- 3 years experience in statistical modelling
- Experience in SAS, SQL and other data processing languages
- Strong background in qualitative method
How to Apply?
Contact Kavitta on +(60) 3 9213 1653 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or ideally, drop your updated CV to Kavitta.Muralitheran@ambition.com.my
For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)