Actuarial Manager (IFRS17)
Key Responsibilities: -
- Localize the IFRS17 policy papers developed by Group and assess both financial and non-financial impact for decision making.
- Lead/involve in the technical discussion with various stakeholders including consultant, internal/external auditors, group office and local/group senior managements.
- Manage the models used for IFRS17 calculation (including liability, asset-liability strategy, economic scenario generator and contractual service margin models).
- Manage the end-to-end pre-implementation testing of IFRS17 reporting processes and controls.
- Provide support to ad-hoc projects related to IFRS17.
- Act as deputy to IFRS17 Actuarial lead.
Job Requirement: -
- Newly/Nearly Qualified Actuary from a recognized Actuarial examination body.
- 6 years or above of Actuarial working experience, with some experience in IFRS 17 is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Ability to manage and complete projects within timeline.
- Ability to work independently, work well with others as interaction with other departments and group office are required.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
- Working knowledge of Prophet and ALS models is a plus.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.