Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple roles of Accounts Receivable Team Lead (Billing & Collection)
The role will take charge of Accounts Receivable processes - paritcularly on billing, collections, and client engagement support.
- Manage a team within Order to Cash Tower (Billing & collection)
- Develop diverse, high-performing people and teams through new and meaningful development oppor
- Provide the billing & Collection team with appropriate training; including awareness of the tax rules.
- Review monthly reports for action including; USI time cleared, inactive partners report, location report and billing stats report.
- Update billing system and customer files with issued invoices.
- Identify tax issues related to invoicing and ensure these tax rules are consistently followed by the billing team.
- Liaison with Finance team to effectively resolve discrepancies; acting as the first point of contact to ensure complete, timely and accurate flow of invoicing and communication to optimize productivity, organizational effectiveness and maximize cash flow.
- Project integrity and confidence while motivating others through team collaboration as well as recognising individual strengths, differences, and contributions.
- Proactively identify continuous improvement opportunities and work with management and team to achieve objectives.
- MINIMUM 6 years of relevant working experience with at least 1 or 2 years of supervisory experience
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
- Able to work well with the team in a fast paced MNC environment
- SAP knowledge will be great but not required
- Prior experience in SSC environment / International MNC background will be advantageous
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend