Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Principal Consultant, Finance Shared Services
- International MNC Environment
- Competitive Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Opportunity to work with multiple countries
About our Client
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple positions - Order to Cash (OTC/O2C) / Accounts Receivable (AR) Analyst - Collection & Billing Analyst.
- Collection related Activities
- Review any required documents (e.g. Client's Contract, Service Level Agreement) to ensure the accuracy of invoice detail
- Conduct various client engagement support activities including credit memos, mass time transfer, discount rate adjustment, LTD adjustments, etc.
- Conduct regular review of the Company's system data to provide accurate financial information to the management team
- Liaise with internal & External stakeholders regarding any Account Receivable queries
- Assist in process improvement projects as required by the management team
- Degree/qualifications in Accounting, Finance or any equivalent is required.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in account receivable within a International MNC or shared services environment.
- Prior experience in SAP/ORACLE will be advantageous
- Prior experience in Shared Service Centre (SSC) is advantageous
- Able to self-motivate and work well with colleagues
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my or you can email me at Andrew.email@example.com and quote 'billing or Collection'
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend