Accounts Receivable - Billing(Malaysian/Korean Speaker)
- MNC with excellent global support and training
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Accessible via Public Transport
About our Client
Our Client is a Multi-National Company within the global Manufacturing industries. Being a publicly listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources to train and develop their people from the ground with an excellent pathway for career progression. They are currently looking for Multiple Position - Accounts Receivable (Billing) - Korean Speaker
There are various positions for Junior & Senior
Account Receivable (Billing)-
- Professional and consistent service to customers.
- Perform various tasks related to handling transaction processing within well defined guidelines, including resolving basic queries and investigations in a timely manner in the area of C2C SO & Billing.
- Be familiar with the overall Order to cash processes
- Support the development/changes in systems, transactions and processes.
- Participate in any process improvement related projects
- Be involved in month end closing accounting activities for Billing and Sales Order
- Fresh Grad or at least 1 years of working experience in relevant Accounts Receivable / customer service
- Good command of Korean Language is a MUST (native or non-native speaker(malaysian) are accepted)
- Candidate with relevant experience will be advantageous
- Accounting or Finance Degree holder or equivalent Professional Qualification will be advantageous
- A great team player with the determination to push things further
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
You may email your CV directly to: Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning Thai Speaker
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710