Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple roles of Accounts Receivable Team lead /Supervisor - Credit & Collection (SSC/MNC)
- Manage a team of Credit & Collection Analyst (across 3-7 staff)
- Manage Day to day Operations of Collection & Credit Asssessment
- Touch base with delinquent customers via calls & emails to drive collections & maintaining customer relations.
- Management of credit risk information on 3rd party customers in order to minimize exposure to bad debt and maximize profitable sales.
- Manage daily inbound calls from stakeholders to address queries.
- Manage daily order releases and partnering with Credit team.
- Stakeholder engagement with Sales & Customer Service in identifying and resolving problems impacting collections, i.e dispute resolution & contract issues.
- Produce ad hoc credit risk and delinquency analysis
- Coordinate with other departments and various levels of management regarding credit risk issues, including investigating data issues, resolving system/process errors, and serving as an expert in credit matters
- Prepare & submit monthly reports and forecast. This includes analysis & commentaries on delinquent customers.
- MINIMUM 5 years of relevant working experience in either Collection or Credit Assessment/Review role within Shared Services Centre / International MNC is preferred
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
- Able to work well with the team in a fast paced MNC environment
- SAP knowledge will be advantageous but not requred
- Prior experience in SSC environment / International MNC background will be advantageous
- Candidate from Banking Background with Strong Collection & Credit Assessment background is welcome to apply
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. For better visibility, in addition to direct application, you can also sent in your resume to Andrew Chua at Andrew.email@example.com quoting 'AR Credit Collection Team Lead'
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend