Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 03 May 2023
- SalaryRM4000 - RM5400 per month
- LocationPetaling Jaya
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance & Accounting
Principal Consultant, Finance Shared Services
Accounts Receivable AR Analyst / OTC - Shared Services
About our Client
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for Accounts Receivable (AR) Executive / Order to Cash OTC analyst
This job offers 80-100% Work from home benefits.
- Manage Accounts Receivable - cash application activities
- Ensure effective allocation of payments, credit notes, processing of bank receipts, checks and cash transfer
- Manage customer remittances advices & investigate payment related queries
- Deal with un-allocated & un-applied receipts
- Maintaining customer trading term agreement for record and provision
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements.
- To reconcile our accounts receivable with customer's accounts in order to minimize/avoid disputed invoices with customer's accounts.
- To monitor closely the performance and activities of debt collection and liaise with repossession agents to ensure proper management of account receivables.
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with stakeholders on relevant issues.
- Assist on Continuous Improvement (CI) project and plans
- Candidate with 2 years of Accounts Receivable is welcome to Apply
- SAP knowledge is required
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Prior experience working in a shared service centre (SSC) or International MNC will be advantageous
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or for faster response to sent in to Andrew.Chua@ambition.com.my quoting 'Mandarin Speaker AR Analyst Cash App'. Thank you.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend