Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 19 May 2023
- SalaryRM4800 - RM8000 per month
- LocationSubang Jaya
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance & Accounting
Principal Consultant, Finance Shared Services
Accounts Payable / Receivable ( AP / AR) - Korean Speaker
- MNC with excellent global support and training
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Accessible via Public Transport
About our Client
Our Client is a Multi-National Company within the global Manufacturing industries. Being a publicly listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources to train and develop their people from the ground with an excellent pathway for career progression. They are currently looking for Multiple Position for Korean Speaker Across - Accounts Receivable AR / Accounts Payable (AP) or Customer Service / engagement related role
There are various positions for Junior & Seniors across Korean Speaking role
Account Receivable (Customer Collection / Cash App) -
- Participate in the discussion and provide useful input to the management on overdue debt and other relevant credit control matters
- Verify and ensure that the team are in compliance with Global related policy
- Be responsibile cash allocation activities
- Provide accurate and timely invoicing to clients and process receipts
- Documentation of Accounts Receivable activity.
- Participate/assist in various UAT Testing, standardisation/automation project when required.
- Liaise with Team Leader when required.
Account Payable (invoice processing)-
- Verification on expenses claim via Concur system
- Performing AP invoice processing for 3rd party vendor PO invoices, Non PO invoices, e-invoices & EDI
- Perform AP transaction like Verification of Invoices, Invoice Posting, processing in ERP systems or any related platform as per customer's process.
- Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity by following all established policies and procedures.
- Assist in any AP related activities
- Preparation and publishing monthly controlling reports.
- Fresh graduate or candidate with at least 1 years of working experience
- Any candidate with korean language proficiency without relevant experience is welcome to apply
- Good command of Korean Language is required (either study in Korea or TOPIK qualification required)
- Candidate with relevant experience will be advantageous
- A great team player with the determination to push things further
- Able to communicate well with stakeholders in Korea
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
You may email your CV directly to: Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning Korean Speaker
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend