Accounts Payable / PTP / P2P Analyst (SSC) (SAP)
- Global Fortune 500 MNC with excellent global support and training
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Opportunity to work with multiple countries
About our Client
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple position - Junior & Senior Account Payable, AP Analyst.
- To carry out all relevant Account payable activities as required
- Verify invoices and perform invoice processing activities
- Respond to customer enquiries and resolve any dispute between parties
- Prepare vendor reconciliation and vendor data maintenance
- Conduct data entry of accounting entries into company's system
- Be responsible for payment distribution
- Compilation of customer payment records
- Assist in process improvement procedure as required by the management team
- Degree/qualifications in Accounting, Finance or any equivalent is required.
- Minimum 1 years of working experience in account payable within shared services environment
- SAP knowledge will be advantageous
- Fluency in Mandarin is required to support mandarin speaking countries.
- Able to self-motivate and work well with colleagues
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710