Accounts Payable / P2P / PTP - (AP) Analyst
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM4000 - RM6000 per month|
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars in investing in their employees.
They are looking for Multiple Junior / Senior Account Payable Analyst
Job responsibilities include:
- Provide support to the Accounts Payable Team in delivering a professional and consistent service to stakeholders in resolving inquiries related to Accounts Payable function and enhance the effectiveness of the team.
- Perform full cycle of AP processess, which includes 3-way and two-way PO matching, Manual coding entry, and data entry
- Investigate vendor aging statements, dunning letters and contact vendors when necessary to resolve discrepancies in a timely manner
- Review entries of accuracy within account coding & banking requirements
- Ensure AP services are delivered within the agreed service levels and targets
- Assist to establish all relevant AP policies, procedures and control
- Lead or participate the implementation of Continuous Improvement / RPA plans on a timely basis
- Identifies areas of continuous improvement and manages work on required solutions
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Relevant AP Experience of at least 4 years
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications e.g.ACCA/CPA/MIA.
- Shared Service Environment exposure will be HIGHLY ADVANTAGEOUS
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.myData provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FABusiness Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710