Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
An exciting opportunity to join our regional finance team within Ambition Recruitment Agency. We are looking for an Accounts Payable Officer supporting the Asia business (Hong Kong) reporting to the Senior Accountant based in Hong Kong. The responsibilities are all round AP Officer handling the entire end-to-end process for AP with strong engagement/communication with stakeholders.
The successful candidate will work closely with the existing members of the finance team and other non-financial departments based in Asia assisting on:
- Accurate weekly reconciliation of bank accounts, including posting all incoming receipts to SL and bank payments
- Performs AP invoice processing including completing OCR verification for all AP invoices.
- Accurately review, code and process all vendor invoices.
- Follow-up on outstanding Invoice and Expense approvals required and send chaser emails to remind respective approvers
- Ensures vendors are paid accordingly to company payment cycle and terms.
- Perform payment run according to company payment cycles indicated and upload instructions required to Bank portals.
- Review and extract staff expense reimbursement and process into the ERP system.
- Extract and review Amex statements to identify expenses permissible for claim, before processing for upload and coding in the ERP systems.
- Performs candidate cost analysis and breakdown, for processing and posting into the ERP system
- Ensure remittance advices to vendors/recipients for all processed and lodged payments
- Attend to all critical queries from vendors.
- Ensure all transactions processed are accurately processed into the ERP system.
- Provides support in any manual or urgent payment requests.
- Handles and manages the vendor master record creation and any changes required.
- Prepares and provides the staff expense report as required to stakeholders e.g. SG market
- Reviews and completes the Petty cash reconciliation for posting at month-end.
- Provides any other support required in Accounts payable cycle to manager.
- Ensures all processes are performed accordingly to Company's compliance regulations
- Bachelor's Degree in finance/accounting or equivalent
- Experience of working within a finance department in a commercial environment/SSC
- Direct experience of accounts payable would be an advantage.
- Effective verbal communication skills with internal and external clients is required,
- Cantonese speaker
- Basic Excel knowledge including the use of linked spreadsheets and the creation/amendment of formula would be an advantage.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Lenugaa Sandran at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend