Accounts Payable - Japanese Speaker (AP) (Fresh Grad)
About our Client
- Global Multinational Company with excellent global support and training
- Structured Career Progression and Employee Development Plan
- Regional exposure to multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They have roles available Account Payable Specialist / Analyst (Japanese Speaker)
- Performing AP invoice processing (PO & NON-PO)
- Perform Verification of Invoices, Invoice Posting, processing in ERP systems or any related platform as per customer's process.
- Achieve agreed KPI associated with Invoice Processing or any other related AP activities
- Handle critical queries and provide accurate information to country and managers.
- Identify and develop process improvements plans when required.
- A Degree in Accountancy or Finance or any Professional Qualifications
- Fresh Graduate graduated from japanese university, or JLPT N3 Qualifications and above are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge in SAP and Shared services background will have highly advantageous