Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
June Min Ong
Consultant, Finance & Accounting
- Global market presence
- Flexible working arrangements
- Attractive remuneration package
Our client is a renowned multinational manufacturing company for consumer products, with over billions of revenues. They are currently looking to hire experienced accounts payable executive, based in Port Klang office.
- Effectively and timely processing of supplier invoices, cash advances, employee expenses claim, credit card expenses, and petty cash while ensuring G/L account code and cost centre are correctly recorded.
- Ensure accurate AP Aging report is maintained and provided to superior when requested.
- Accurate and timely AP payments made in accordance with company policy and payment terms.
- Execute three-way match of invoices to purchase order and delivery order as well as timely archival of hardcopy invoices.
- Highlight to superior if there are any non-compliance or abnormalities of claims and expenses.
- Daily checking and monitoring of cash flow and ensuring bank balance is sufficient before payment is made as well as discussion with superior if there is tight cash flow.
- Ensure all invoices including recurring/monthly bills are input on time and post accruals for recurring/monthly bills that are not received yet.
- Responsible for reviewing and resolving outstanding AP aging / GRIR / Invoices.
- Responsible for monthly reconciliation of vendors statement of accounts against AP ledgers balance.
- Ensure withholding taxes are paid on time in accordance with tax regulations and payment of tax instalments to IRB are made as per agreed schedule.
- Assist in any ad-hoc duties and assignments as and when required
Skills & Experience Required:
- MUST be a Degree holder, preferably in Accountancy or Business Administration.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in Accounts Payable.
- Possess ability to work under tight deadlines and manage duties and assignments independently.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and positive working attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel and experienced in ERP accounting software.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email June Min Ong at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend