Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Senior Consultant, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for Account Payable (AP/PTP) Team Lead for migration projects.
- Lead and manage AP team on the day-to-day accounts payable operations and support the company in a range of Improvement Project
- Supervise on month-end accounts payable close processes to ensure tasks are completed timely and in accordance with corporate time frames
- Responsible to develop, implement, and maintain work stream related processes and procedures ensuring internal control and best practices while continuously looking for new opportunities to make a change
- To Identify process inefficiency and non-standardise process
- Review and maintain global process documentation and ensure compliance within defined policies.
- Lead / Assist on PTP Continuous Improvement (CI) project and plans
- At least 6 years of working experience, with prior Accounts payable experience in any process improvement projects being advantageous
- Someone who is innovative with critical thinking
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
- Excellent analytical thinking skills with the initiative to voice out opinion
- Experience working in a shared service centre (SSC) will be advantageous
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Lenice Hew at Lenice.firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend