Accounts Payable (AP) / Accountant - Urdu speaker/Pakistan
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars in investing in their employees.
They are looking for Multiple Pakistan / Urdu Speaker Account payable Lead / Analyst
You can drop your resume at Andrew.email@example.com for faster response :)
Job responsibilities include:
- Provide support to the Accounts Payable Team in delivering a professional and consistent service to stakeholders in resolving inquiries related to Accounts Payable function and enhance the effectiveness of the team.
- Perform full cycle of AP processess, which includes 3-way and two-way PO matching, Manual coding entry, and data entry
- Investigate vendor aging statements, dunning letters and contact vendors when necessary to resolve discrepancies in a timely manner
- Review entries of accuracy within account coding & banking requirements
- Ensure AP services are delivered within the agreed service levels and targets
- Assist to establish all relevant AP policies, procedures and control
- Lead or participate the implementation of Continuous Improvement / RPA plans on a timely basis
- Identifies areas of continuous improvement and manages work on required solutions
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Relevant AP Experience of at least 4 years
- Urdu language requirement - Speak, read and write
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications e.g.ACCA/CPA/MIA.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
How To Apply
You can drop your resume at Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org citing Urdu Speaker :) for faster response.
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.myData provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FABusiness Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710