Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Principal Consultant, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Global Fortune 500 Multinational Company with excellent global support and training
- Structured Career Progression and Employee Development Plan
- Regional exposure to multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They have multiple roles available for Junior & Senior - Account Payable Analyst (Payment) (AP)
- Prepare analytic reports and/or accounting schedules, review for irregularities, develop investigation and corrective action plans
- Responsible for data quality monitoring and transactional data quality assurance, conduct peer check on data accuracy
- Respond to queries for resolving any issues during the transaction handling and explaining the procedures and control requirements according to SOP in order to ensure timely completion of tasks as assigned
- Act as subject matter expert on P2P payment process
- Review monthly reconciliation and ensure outstanding items are resolve within time frame
- Support internal / external audit and process development
- Involve in User Acceptance Test (UAT) and support in enhancement project; takes part in continuous process improvements
- Identify repetitive issues or risks, propose on improvement opportunities and support the execution of projects
- Perform more complex daily payment processing activities within agreed timelines
- Closely follow-up with related parties (eg. Invoicing team) on errors on posted document detected during quality check
- Cooperation with cross function teams within SSC for monthly closing activities
- Support team member ensuring high level of service are provided to stakeholder
- Actively participate in continuous improvement on process optimization and internal control level to improve customer service quality
- Identify and develop process improvements plans when required.
- A Degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Good understanding of P2P process and controls
- Minimum 1 years relevant working experience in AP Payment
- Proficiency in Excel and Power Point
- Knowledge in SAP and Shared services background / commercial with regional exposure will be highly advantageous
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW".Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend