Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Principal Consultant, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Global Fortune 500 Multinational Company with excellent global support and training
- Structured Career Progression and Employee Development Plan
- Regional exposure to multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They have multiple roles available for Junior / Senior Account Payable Specialist / Analyst.
- Process PO related invoices and credit notes ensuring accurate coding & approval for payment.
- Process non-PO related invoices to ensure accurate coding and approval for payment.
- Perform Verification of Invoices, Invoice Posting, processing in ERP systems or any related platform as per customer's process.
- Achieve agreed KPI associated with Invoice Processing or any other related AP activities
- Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are adhere for processing activity by following all established policies and procedures.
- Handle critical queries and provide accurate information to country and managers.
- Identify and develop process improvements plans when required.
- A Degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Good understanding of P2P process and controls
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in AP
- Proficiency in Excel and Power Point
- Knowledge in SAP and Shared services background / MNC will have highly advantageous
- Local company with end to end AP knowledge is encouraged to apply
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend