Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Finance & Accounting
Accounts Manager based in Subang
About our client:
This company is an MNC in the oil refinery industry with multiple brand presence and partnerships across the globe. They are looking to hire an accounts manager to be based in thier office in Subang to support the senior management and lead the finance team.
Your key responsibilities includes:
- Manage full spectrum finance accounting and reporting
- Take charge of budgeting and forecasting
- Ensure alignment of local processes and controllership compliance
- Co‐ordinate with Treasury for local treasury/banking requirements
- Lead projects on process improvement
- Manage and guide a lean team towards excellence
- Support on audits, statutory reporting and tax
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least a bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting, and/or professional qualifications (ACCA, CPA, ICAEW, etc.)
- Candidates with exposure in oil refinery business will have added advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders (finance and non-finance)
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Fiona Tan at Fiona.Tan@ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend