- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About Our Client
Our client is an established public listed company providing oil and gas services. They offer exciting opportunities in leadership and are seeking for a finance and accounting professional with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to apply to the role of Accounts Executive.
- Work closely with the sub-ledger PIC to ensure accurate data is booked leading to a smooth closing
- Support financial closing & reporting activities and ensure an efficient and effective close is performed including preparing judgement-based accruals where required
- Monitor the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate financial records
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliation, financial statement, income statement
- Ensure proper month-end procedure is followed
- Inventory and fixed asset support and management
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant field or candidates coming external audit firm
- Able to work under minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines
- Fluent English both in written and in spoken
How To Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710