Accountant / Finance Analyst / RTR Executive - Manufacturing
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our Client is a Multinational Manufacturing Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple roles of Regional Accountant / Finance Analyst
- Co-ordinate and execute month end, quarter end and year end closing activities to ensure timely and accurate closure of accounts in compliance with work instructions and month end close checklist
- Perform and analyse booking accounting transactions, fixed assets, working and calculations are executed on timely and accurately;
- Clearing of open items in accounts;
- Ensure capital and expense components of projects are treated accordingly with Company policies:
- Fixed Asset accounting and reporting:
- Review that fixed assets entries are recorded properly in the books for capitalization, disposal and etc.
- review that Capital accruals are posted correctly and promptly by the close for individual and global projects.
- Carve respective spend to NIME (for project expenses, loss on disposal and depreciation during qualification runs) and review entries are correctly passed by SSC
- Explain depreciation variances after depreciation run.
- Liaise with project managers and compile supporting documents to complete asset package documentation for individual and global credit projects.
- Review monthly PPE movement (for FINCO reporting) by Day 2, Quarterly Capex submission (Caplan) by Shared Service Centre (SSC). Prepare and submit T0, T3, LRP-Depreciation, Capex Spending file, 5-year CAPEX Outlook Mid-year Update thru Capex OS and any other reporting.
- Complete CAPEX budget and forecast within the deadlines.
- Ensure accruals are properly justified and correctly posted;
- To ensure all journals are performed accurately and timely;
- To maintain fixed asset register and execute depreciation run
- MINIMUM 3 years of relevant accounting experience
- Candidates with Manufacturing Background will be highly adavantageous
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications such as ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/MIA will be advantageous
- Able to work well with the team in a fast paced MNC environment
- Prior SAP knowledge will be advantageous
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend