Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
June Min Ong
Consultant, Finance & Accounting
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Global stakeholder engagement
- Conducive training provided
About our client:
Our client is a multinational corporation in the energy industry, with an established presence in Malaysia. They are looking to hire an experienced Accountant - GL & Reporting, who will be responsible for financial and advisory matters for the assigned legal entity(s) in the company. This role will be supporting and reporting directly to Finance Manager, based in PJ.
- Responsible for providing accounting topics/compliance advise to both local and regional business team as and when necessary.
- Perform month end closing activities and annual financial statements.
- Responsible for review and analysis of financial results on both monthly and quarterly basis.
- Participation in providing training to internal stakeholders when there are new accounting standards.
- Participation in yearly internal audit, external audit, and tax submissions.
- Perform ad-hoc duties and assignments as and when required.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 4 years of relevant accounting experience, preferably with a career foundation in external audit in Top 10 accounting firms.
- Possess professional qualification ie. ACCA, CPA, ICAEW, CIMA, or equivalent.
- Possess strong critical thinking, independent and analytical skills.
- Proficient in International Financial Reporting Standards ("IFRS").
- Knowledge in construction accounting and SAP is an added advantage.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email June Min Ong at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend