|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to step into a progressive position in a multinational IT company
About Our Client
Our client is a US listed IT company. As market demand for their services continue to grow exponentially, they are looking for an finance and accounting professional with an eye for detail to join the finance team.
Reports directly to the Finance Manager. Tasks include:
- To assist with the preparation of monthly financial and management reports
- To ensure internal control procedures are effectively implemented
- To ensure that accounting standards are complied with
- To provide assistance with any ad-hoc assignments
- To prepare the full set of accounts including AP/AR/GL
- To handle account reconciliations and monthly closing
- Minimum Degree in Accounting/Finance, candidates possessing professional qualifications such as CPA/ACCA/CIMA/ICAEW has added advantage
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience. External auditor are encouraged to apply.
- Experience with Oracle will be an added advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Committed at work and detailed oriented
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Apple Wong at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710