Our client is a multinational company that has a regional presence within globally with a strong financial performance that supports the organization's continued growth. Leveraging on a strong brand and with professional development opportunities, they are currently looking for candidates with full set of accounts experience. Roles & responsibilities include:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience in full set of accounts and to look into the accounting processes and any ad-hoc requirements by the group company.
- Ensure that the delivery is according to SLAs as agreed upon with internal stakeholders.
- Facilitate the external audit process and to look into any outstanding issues to ensure that the audit is completed in time.
- Migrate the processes from the group finance function to be based in the finance shared services centre.
- Perform analysis and reporting both for internal and external requirements.
Education, Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Finance or Accounting or any other relevant degrees. Professional qualifications such as an ACCA/CPA is mandatory.
- Minimum 3 years' full set of accounts experience
- Proficiency in MS office and accounting software
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Ability to speak Cantonese/Mandarin is a MUST.
- Independent and to manage stakeholders accordingly.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710