Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
- Financial Institutions
- Attractive Remuneration
- Perform daily accounting functions including monthly Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Report and necessary reconciliations and adjustment entries.
- Responsible for handling the petty cash fund.
- Prepare Principal's reporting as per reporting policy and requirement within the timeframe set.
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of full set accounts including monthly Management Accounts i.e. Bank Reconciliation, Trial Balance, Profit and Loss Accounts and Balance Sheet.
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of audit and tax schedule for year-end external audit and taxation submission
- Perform administration support for the team such as data entry, filing and other administration tasks
- Maintain proper record and organisation of filling system.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance and CPA qualification.
- Minimum 3 years of Accounting/Finance related experience preferred.
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Rebekah at email@example.com quoting reference number #259976 - Accountant. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend