- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious global MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading manufacturing company. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in Malaysia, they are looking for a finance and accounting professionals to apply to the role of Accountant to become the key finance support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company.
To handle full set of accounts. Prepare and provide analysis on monthly management reporting for review. Prepare and coordinate quarterly accounting reporting package for submission to HQ, yearly financial audit and tax submission to relevant authorities in timely manner. Coordinate capital project tracking and fixed assets management in accordance to policies and standards.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting and professional qualification such as CPA/ACCA or equivalent is strongly preferred.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant work experience, with at least 2 years working in manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of Accounting Standards and in statutory and tax reporting.
- Fluent English and Mandarin both in written and in spoken
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710