- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About our Client
Our client is an established public listed company providing oil and gas services. They offer exciting opportunities in leadership and are seeking for a finance and accounting professional with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to apply to the role of Accountant.
- Performing GL reporting function, maintain full set of accounts.
- Responsible for monthly closing of accounts and variance analysis, preparation of monthly reporting and business unit reporting
- Review of purchase orders and cheques prepared
- Stocktake quarterly, with annual audit
- Budget and outlook preparation
- Assist in reporting required by consolidation reporting team
- Assist in preparation of annual tax filing info and liaising with tax department
- Minimum Degree in Accounting/Finance, and possesses professional certifications such as CPA/ACCA/CIMA/ICAEW
- Prefer candidates with combination of external audit accouting firm + commercial experience
- Experience in project related company
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of English
How to Apply
Click "APPLY NOW' or contact Nisha Nair at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710