|Location:||Shah Alam, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About our Client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturing companies. It's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Accountant.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards and statutory reporting.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Minimum Degree in Accounting/Finance, and possesses professional certifications such as CPA/ACCA/CIMA/ICAEW
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience within manufacturing companies
- Strong leadership skills and experience with leading a team is a must-have
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of English
How to Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710