- Opportunity to join an established, highly progressive role and innovative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
About our Client
Our client is known as a Professional Services in Accounting Firms. It's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Accountant.
- Responsible handling full set of accounts
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions.
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting/Finance
- External Auditors candidates or candidates with experience are encouraged to apply
- Great analytical skills, independent, and able to work under pressure
- Good command in English
How to Apply
Click "APPLY NOW' or contact Nisha Nair at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710