|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturing companies. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for an ambitious finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Accountant.
- Prepare budget and forecast, monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company and its subsidiaries.
- Support financial closing & reporting activities and ensure an efficient and effective close is performed including preparing judgement-based accruals where required
- Review on Financial Accounting activities by stakeholders
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Inventory and fixed asset support and management
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ICAEW, ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years' experience coming from Big 4 audit firms
- Possess drive, motivation, and resourcefulness to achieve Company's objective
- Has strong communication (written & spoken) skills in English
How To Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710