- MNC with excellent global support and training
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Progression
- Opportunity to work with multiple country
Our Client is a Multi-National Company within its respective industries. Being a publicly listed MNC, they invest massive resources to train and develop their people from the ground with an excellent pathway for career progression. They are currently looking for multiple JUNIOR and SENIOR positions of Account Receivable (Order management) - Analyst / Specialist / Executive
- Opportunity for regional exposure supporting Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
- Create and confirm customer orders in a timely manner, actively monitor outstanding orders, and proactively manage customer expectations.
- Verify all order line and prepare order reports on everyday basis and manage all shipment and respond to all inquiries for all status order and resolve all customer issues and prepare efficient schedule for projects.
- Monitor and evaluate all order issues and resolve in discrepancies in production metrics and ensure accurate
- Handle product related FOC orders, returns, credit and debit memos based on requests received from Affiliate and in accordance with the compliance.
- Provide an interface with finance department and manage all contracting processes and manage all incoming purchase orders from various email locations.
- Evaluate all weekly metrics and analyze all continuous improvement project and prepare reports for all requests.
- Monitor and process all returns according to financial requirements and ensure compliance to all SOX reporting requirements.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant credit experience
- Credit Block / Management / assessment experience is highly advantageous
- SSC background with SAP knowledge is advantageous but not a MUST
- Able to self-motivate and work independently in a fast paced MNC environment.
- Minimum requirement Diploma / Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business or any equivalent
- Ability to communicate well
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Lenice Hew at Lenice.firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend