Workday Product Owner
A European multinational digital hub seeks for Workday Product Owner
- Trainings and workshops provided
- Excellent work culture with good flexibility
- Global project exposure
The Workday Product Owner will be the subject matter expert within the Workday's Compensation and Benefits module. Key responsibilities include:
- Working along with IT Business Analaysts, technical development team and HR business stakeholders for project implementations.
- Translates user requirements into technical solutions with relevant designs and proper documentations
- Prepares user stories, sprint planning and product backlogs
- Manage and maintain operational business support in Workday landscape
- Working closely with external vendors for change management and service delivery
To qualify, the incumbent should have:
- Bachelor's degree in IT, HR or related field strongly preferred
- More than 3 years of techno-functional experience in Workday core module, including Compensation & Benefits
- Prior exposure to technical configurations, system implementation, solution design and support in Compensation & Benefits module
- Relevant Workday qualifications will be added advantages
- Familiar with agile methodology
- Excellent communication skills in English
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60)3 9213 1674 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #249996. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)