Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Supply Chain & Procurement
This global FMCG MNC based in Klang is looking for a Warehouse Specialist with strong communication and negotiation skills. Preferably from a manufacturing background, this warehouse specialist will be managing day to day operations with the team and supervising QA, inventory control, logistics, space management and more.
- Developing the warehouse operation systems by storage requirements, determining product handling, inventory management, coordinating shipments and ensuring on time delivery performance
- Training and managing a warehouse team for day to day operational issues to achieve short and long term performance goals
- Following the FIFO system and maintain the stock accuracy in FG and inventory accuracy in WH
- Reviewing, analysing and developing actionable plans and SOP's for the warehouse operations and loss prevention
Skills & Experience Required:
- Must be holding a Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience from a manufacturing environment
- An expert in warehouse and inventory management
- Have experience in using Oracle system
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Raisa Azzam at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend