|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
- Global MNC company
- Good working culture
- Excellent career growth plans
With their strong global presence across the globe, our client is a leader in their market and has more than 17,000 employees worldwide. They are currently expanding and is looking for a WAF Specialist to join their growing team.
In summary, you will be mentoring and assisting junior engineers in the team to analyse, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues and work closely with them to support incidents when required. You will also execute tasks with recurring security controls update plan and actively monitor Security Edge Operation's landscape. You will be expected to publish run documentations for the security controls.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelors'/ Diploma Degree holder in the field of Computer Science or equivalent discipline
- Good experience and knowledge on OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities - web based attacks
- Knowledgeable in Cloud WAF controls
- Good experience in Imperva SecureSphere WAF and Imperva Incapsula WAF
- Adequate experience in network - TCP/IP, OSI Model, Networking - Switching & Routing
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English
Contact Sandrapriya Murugiah on (60) 3 9213 1667 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP250987. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710