- Excellent working culture
- Great benefits and career growth plans
- Amazing Diversity
- Formulate and implement sustainability strategies, action plans, frameworks, initiatives and goals and monitor progress.
- Manage efforts to integrate sustainability and promote the culture of sustainability.
- Manage the materiality assessment process which includes planning and managing stakeholder engagements.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Law, Management, Environment or any other related fields. Professional certifications/ license in sustainability, environment or any other related fields is an added advantage.
- Minimum 13 years of managerial experience in the capital market, financial institution, listed corporation or consultancy firm, with exposure in sustainability matters.
- Preferably minimum of 5 years' experience in sustainability strategy, reporting, advisory or consultancy.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Rebekah at Rebekah.Kok@ambition.com.my quoting reference number #256712. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend