Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
- Lead a team of 2-3 to drive the Banking Group's stress test programme, organize & analyze the stress test data, present conclusions and recommendations. Specifically, key responsibilities include:
- Plan and timely coordination of the semi-annual stress test (inc. reverse stress test), which entails working with multiple stakeholders across risk, finance and business;
- Drive the analysis of stress test results and the implications for strategy, planning and risk/capital management;
- Conduct review of plausibility and analysis of the generated stress test outputs from SAS;
- Ensure production of high-quality materials for senior committees and BNM that supports clear messages around our stress test results;
- Deliver all supporting materials for the BNM submission, including summary of results and implications for the Group;
- Periodic maintenance and improvements of our stress test programme which covers (i) methodology (ii) system-related i.e. SAS (iii) changes in regulatory expectation (iv) etc.
- Engaged in driving the development of the Group's Recovery & Resolution planning and later ongoing BAU execution
- Support Bank's Basel and ICAAP processes by simulating stress outcome to check whether it has adequate capital to withstand shocks under stress.
- Coordinate conduct of the bank's stress tests, soliciting potential stress scenarios, facilitate collective meetings for the working group, jointly develop macroeconomic settings
- Provide support for Business to develop and/or refine PD, LGD and EAD stress methodologies/ approaches.
- Materially contribute to define the technical & business requirements for stress testing, this include Business Scenario Definition, impacts from Bank's predictive
- Provide the domain expertise to develop and maintain Bank Stress methodologies and Framework/Policies.
- Running the stress scenario and measuring impacts including sensitivity analysis.
- Production of regular and ad-hoc stress test report in a timely fashion in compliance with Bank Stress Testing methodologies.
- Provide support for stress testing team's role as coordinator and driver of the stress testing for group's banking entities.
- At least 7 years direct experience in stress testing development / production (BNM, ICAAP or upon Senior Management request) capacity. Familiarity with SAS EG is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in Stress testing and broad understanding of Basel, provisions and banking products / lines of business.
- Be able to think creatively, solutions orientated, communicate effectively and able to manage diverse stakeholders.
- Candidates from banking or consultancy background preferred.
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Rebekah at Rebekah.Kok@ambition.com.my quoting reference number #262745 - VP Risk Analytics Stress Testing. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend