Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
- An American multinational investment bank
- Ability to work in a collaborative and proactive team
- Opportunity to grow in a fast-paced working environment
The AVP / VP Corporate Secretary will be responsible to ensure the consistency of governance of the firm, its business unit, its branches, subsidiaries, and affiliates. The incumbent will be providing corporate governance counsel and support to senior management and board of directors of the businesses in Malaysia and APAC.
- Carry out governance responsibilities to drive consistent standards for legal entity to achieve the firm's objectives.
- Provide advice, support, and training across corporate governance matters, including in relation to relevant laws and regulations, governance practices and legal entity management.
- Take charge to organize board meeting, preparing minutes of meeting, board committee meeting and other relevant board papers.
- Maintaining corporate records and certifications advising on corporate procedures and record retention, as relates to governance matters advising on inter-affiliate service agreements and managing certain regulatory filings and advising on company law and corporate governance matters.
- University graduate in Law or related discipline with at least 5 to 8 years of relevant working experience as company secretary / corporate governance in Financial Services / Bank.
- Must me a qualified member of the Malaysian Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators / Malaysian Institute of Accountants / Malaysian Association of Company Secretaries / Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Experience in regulatory reporting/filing
- Excellent minute writing and drafting skills
- Ability to work within tight deadline and meticulous at work
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or by clicking APPLY NOW. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #257496. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend