Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
This global semiconductor chip manufacturer in Melaka is seeking a Vision Development Engineer.
- Responsible to drive and develop the AOI process, equipment, system and competency workflow. Obtain effective vision detection on defects in-process & final assembly. To provide engineering support for existing processes concurrent with the company's goal.
- Coordinate activities related to the evaluation, selection and buy-off of new AOI equipment for production.
- Create and maintain automated optical inspection (AOI) recipes.
- Analyze data to identify drift in machine performance leading to over-rejection and work on root-cause to prevent reoccurrence.
- Provide documentation support for new product or process such as SOP, WI, Process Control and FMEA.
- Coordinate activities related to the development of new vision processes and fulfill the quality & reliability requirements set by customers and international standards.
- To coordinate on new vision process or engineering samples for customers.
- Drive activities related to vision yield improvement on current production processes, eliminating chronic maverick issue.
- Provide engineering support to production as need arises.
- Coordinate the initiation of ECR for changes on process specifications or material substitution.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor / Master / Doctoral degree related to Science / Materials / Engineering.
- 3 years of experience (Vision Development in Semiconductor manufacturing is a must).
- Experience in R&D project management.
- Familiar with ISO 9001/IATF 16949/ISO 14001 & Coretools; SPC, FMEA, MSA, APQP, etc.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Shan Li at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend