Vice President - ECM and Equity Syndicate
- Originate or develop equity fund raising (EFR) proposals for corporates and prepare suitable and comprehensive pitches, including RFPs.
- Manage and execute EFR mandates.
- Evaluate and assess suitability and risks of equity underwriting proposals.
- Oversee Equity Syndication and Distribution processes for ECM deals.
- Lead block sell down effort, in consultation with colleagues from ECM/ Research/ IE/ coverage.
- Maintain good working relationship with buy side clients.
- Monitor regional equity deal flows and provide market intel to ECM team on trends and themes.
- A recognized degree and/or professional qualification in Accounting, Finance, Business, Investment, Fund Management, Economy or related areas.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years working experience in syndication / distribution in other investment banks or financial services industry.
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #248188. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend