- Attractive remuneration
- Multi-dimensional culture
- Multinational company
Our client provides leading-edge tools, technologies, software, and services for the global construction sector with 127 different nationalities committed to global teamwork.
- Create an integrated and intelligent digital workplace experience for our employees, leveraging cloud solutions like Microsoft 365 services like SharePoint, Teams, Power Automate and Logic Apps to maximize employee productivity individually and collaboratively.
- Responsible to foster collaborative and effective meeting experiences for employees.
- Addressing challenges of simplifying and enhancing reliability of our meeting room experience that is today primarily leveraging Microsoft Teams Room Systems and Surface Hubs on a global scale.
- Design digital workplace solutions that scale globally, integrates with physical infrastructure, devices and cloud services which will be secure, accessible, and manageable by design.
- Work on new communications possibilities, like virtual telephony which will give reliable, rich and secure calling capabilities based on Microsoft Teams.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or in a related field of study
- Demonstrated experience in engineering and deployment of intelligent meeting room solutions including collaborative audio / video conferences, wireless sharing, and intelligent sensor-based integrations.
- Demonstrated experience in telephony solutions, preferably transitioning from conventional telephony to cloud based solutions on a global scale.
- Microsoft 365 certifications in Teams and other related areas would be preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English (verbally and written)
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Arshanaa at Arshanaa.Lechumi@ambition.com.my quoting reference number AGP 249457. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.