|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||Up to RM96000.00 per annum|
A leading financial institution is seeking a Treasury Specialist to advise clients and front office colleagues in order to meet client's desired risk and investment performance requirements and increase bank's share of client wallet.
About the Role
- Assess client's risk appetite, investment preference and return expectations
- Provide timely and relevant treasury advisory given client's financial objectives and needs
- Monitor currency and equity movements and provide regular and timely feedback to client
- Comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and report any suspicious activity
- Ensure compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the bank and other regulatory authorities
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Banking, Finance, Commerce or relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience; mandatory certifications such as IPPC/PKMC
- Strong treasury product knowledge with outstanding stakeholder management skills
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 244838. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710