- Global Multinational Company with excellent global support and training
- Structured Career Progression and Employee Development Plan
- Regional exposure to multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. Being one of the global industry leader, they are looking for experienced Treasury Analyst/Specialist/Officer to join their expanding business in Malaysia.
- Maintain and implement necessary treasury procedures based on Group Treasury policies and Internal Control guidelines (notably with regards to bank mandates, hedging of FX exposure, bank reconciliation)
- Cash management activities (e.g. Cash forecast, validate payments, optimize the cash position of the entities)
- Ensure that all cash related transactions are secure, properly recorded, reconciled and compliant with regulations
- Cost optimization and ensure availability of financials instruments (notably accounts in various currencies, banking facilities, means of payments) in line with business requirements.
- Define and continuously enhance to ensure availability of proper and secure tools to implement treasury operations (ebanking, cashpooler etc)
- Ensure that cash requirements of all entities are fulfilled at all times to meet business needs by appropriate forecasting
- Ensure timely Treasury reporting and provide analysis if required
- Prepare fiscal year-end audit schedules
- Interface with financial institutions in management of bank relationships and evaluation of services, pricing and product
- At least 5 years of Treasury experience, preferbably with management exposure
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
- Exposure in cash forecasting & treasury operations will be advantageous
- Great stakeholder management skills
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Lenice Hew at Lenice.firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend